We offer actionable strategies and theoretical information about bi-/multilingual child development, rooted in the latest scientific research and best practices, including a multitude of topics, such as:
- What is bi-/multilingualism
- Common myths and facts
- Family Language Planning and how to set your goals
- Choosing a school
- How to support your goals
The seminars and workshops are based on Eowyn’s latest book ‘Bilingual Families – a Practical Language Planning Guide’.
Some groups they could be relevant for include:
- parents and caregivers
- expectant and new parent groups
- community / minority-language groups
- healthcare professionals – nurses, doctors, midwives, etc.
- childcare organisations
- community and weekend schools
- parent-teacher associations
Image by Mick Haupt on unsplash.com