So it happened, the moment every married person dreads… I forgot my anniversary! Thankfully, it was only my blog anniversary, so I only need be angry with myself.
But to mark the milestone, even a few days late, here are some interesting facts:
1. What I blog about: Bilingualism/multilingualism
2. What my “specialization” is: child bilingualism and bilingualism in education
3. What is my objective?: I want to encourage parents and teachers to learn more about bilingualism, to better support children on this fantastic journey. I hope to share theoretical and practical advice, and just generally be a cheerleader along the way.
4. I have made 134 posts over the last three years. Not quite weekly, but I do my best…
5. I have had visitors from 166 countries over the last three years, which is an amazing map to contemplate.
6. I only really like blogging when I have a great idea, or great interaction with a reader. The rest of the time it feels a lot like work… but I think it is worth it!
So that is my three years in a nutshell, I hope you have enjoyed the journey with me.